I had the opportunity to stay at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis two times - August 2013 and May 2014. Both times I was greeted like I was a VIP guest. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. The hotel has a low-key luxurious feel to it with a beautiful lobby and fireplace. There is a lot of seating in the lobby to mingle with friends/coworkers. The restaurant has a very nice bar and restaurant. The rooms are very spacious and offered nice amenities and bath/shower combos. If you enjoy working out, you will love their gym. It is NOT your typical hotel gym. Its got a private gym feel with spa-like qualities and top of the line workout equipment including a full basketball court and a yoga room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the heart of downtown on Nicollet Mall. Connected by climate-controlled skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center, downtown restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The Hotel completed an extensive renovation in May of 2012. This renovation features new guest rooms and a completely transformed lobby and Food and Beverage options. Including Prairie Kitchen and Bar, an upscale bar/restaurant, and expansive marketplace for grab and go items as well as sundries. Hotel features an extensive StayFit fitness facility and over 74,000 sq. feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Otel, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis