We stayed at the downtown Hyatt Regency, near the convention center, while in Minneapolis in mid-August. The place was great. It was quiet and seemed to be well run. The room was wonderful (can't beat those Hyatt mattresses). The restaurant and bar were fun. And the location was on the edge of both the Nicolett Mall and a greenway that stretched to a nearby park. We didn't need a car -- instead we caught a free bus heading down the mall or walked the 8 blocks or so over to the light rail system. We'll stay here the next time we are in town if we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the heart of downtown on Nicollet Mall. Connected by climate-controlled skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center, downtown restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The Hotel completed an extensive renovation in May of 2012. This renovation features new guest rooms and a completely transformed lobby and Food and Beverage options. Including Prairie Kitchen and Bar, an upscale bar/restaurant, and expansive marketplace for grab and go items as well as sundries. Hotel features an extensive StayFit fitness facility and over 74,000 sq. feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis