Location was fantastic. Right on Nicollet and walking distance to a bunch of great restaurants, bars (some are rooftops), and Target Field (about 1 mile). Right off the 35W and 94 expressways. Free bus took us to Washington and Marquette so we were able to walk to to the Stone Arch Bridge. As for the hotel, it was very nice. We were on the 17th floor viewing northeast and had a great view of the city skyline. It was a very spacious and clean room. If I had to give any complaints, it was that the TV remote had some issues with the power button and that the windows on the outside needed a good cleaning. But if those are the biggest complaints I have for any stay, I consider it an excellent stay! We had a lot of noise the first night that woke us up, but that's not on the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the heart of downtown on Nicollet Mall. Connected by climate-controlled skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center, downtown restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The Hotel completed an extensive renovation in May of 2012. This renovation features new guest rooms and a completely transformed lobby and Food and Beverage options. Including Prairie Kitchen and Bar, an upscale bar/restaurant, and expansive marketplace for grab and go items as well as sundries. Hotel features an extensive StayFit fitness facility and over 74,000 sq. feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Reservation Counter and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis