The Hyatt is a nice hotel - extremely clean and good front desk. I arrived before check in time - but, they found me a room. The location is easy from MSP airport - take the train to the Nicolet Mall stop and either an easy 10 minutes walk or take the free bus.
There are a few good places to eat in the area - I really enjoys Brits Pub - great food and good service. Target Field is accessible via the train or a $5 taxi.
The lunch was not very good - but the late night food was excellent there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the heart of downtown on Nicollet Mall. Connected by climate-controlled skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center, downtown restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The Hotel completed an extensive renovation in May of 2012. This renovation features new guest rooms and a completely transformed lobby and Food and Beverage options. Including Prairie Kitchen and Bar, an upscale bar/restaurant, and expansive marketplace for grab and go items as well as sundries. Hotel features an extensive StayFit fitness facility and over 74,000 sq. feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, BookIt.com, Otel, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis