We just spent 4 days at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Minneapolis for a professional meeting at the Convention Center. The room was $200/night and very small especially considering the cost. Their website describes daily newpaper delivery but you won't get a paper unless you request it on check in. In addition the room appears to be designed for male guests without a mirror anywhere except in the bathroom. We had the breakfast buffet one morning and the selections were all either cold or room temperature - another overpriced option. And the main lobby has terrible acoustics with loud echo throughout. They really need some kind of sound dampening in this large, cold feeling space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the heart of downtown on Nicollet Mall. Connected by climate-controlled skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center, downtown restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The Hotel completed an extensive renovation in May of 2012. This renovation features new guest rooms and a completely transformed lobby and Food and Beverage options. Including Prairie Kitchen and Bar, an upscale bar/restaurant, and expansive marketplace for grab and go items as well as sundries. Hotel features an extensive StayFit fitness facility and over 74,000 sq. feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Otel, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis