I would definitely stay here again. The staff was friendly and fast and the rooms are comfortable and clean. The restaurant has a very interesting menu focused on local ingredients and the food quality was good for a hotel restaurant. Prices were also reasonable. I went to the gym, which was the size of a health club. Tons of cardio equipment, weight machines and dumbells up to 120 lbs. Best hotel gym I've been to.
I had low expectations going in, but was pleasantly surprised by the Hyatt Regency.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the heart of downtown on Nicollet Mall. Connected by climate-controlled skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center, downtown restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The Hotel completed an extensive renovation in May of 2012. This renovation features new guest rooms and a completely transformed lobby and Food and Beverage options. Including Prairie Kitchen and Bar, an upscale bar/restaurant, and expansive marketplace for grab and go items as well as sundries. Hotel features an extensive StayFit fitness facility and over 74,000 sq. feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, BookIt.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Minneapolis