I stayed on the executive floor and had a really nice, spacious room. Overall, the hotel was clean, the shower could have been cleaner, but it was ok. It was tough to find a computer/printer to use- they have tablets available on the executive floor, but you can't print from it. I finally found a business center on the 7th floor and that solved the problem. The worst part of this hotel by far was the elevators- there are not nearly enough, and if you are on one of the top floors you will have to wait forever anytime you're using the elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Minneapolis Crowne Plaza Hotel located in the heart of the downtown Minneapolis business and retail district and connected to the Skyway system for easy access to shopping, dining, sports, entertainment and any other downtown Minneapolis event. Deluxe guestrooms include 2 phones with data-port and voice-mail, wireless high speed Internet access for a fee, On-Demand movies, iron/ironing board, coffee/coffeemaker and USA Today paper delivered daily. Our Cafe Northstar restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. In addition, our Krona lounge overlooking 2nd Avenue in downtown Minneapolis, features light meals, a connoisseur's collection of spirits, complete wine bar and more than thirty beers & ales in a comfortable atmosphere complete with fireplace. Take advantage of our free Fitness Center and the services of our Business Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Crowne Plaza Downtown - Northstar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Downtown - Northstar Hotel Minneapolis
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis