I stayed at the Crowne Plaza in November 2012 for the first time and from now on I will try to stay here for all my corporate trips. Beautiful lobby with excellent, friendly staff. My room was clean and updated with a very comfortable bed and great pillows of different softness so I could find my favorite one. Attached to the cat-walks, you can take a nice walk without leaving the building or head out on the streets to explore downtown Minneapolis. Onsite parking was also a plus. I highly recommend the Crowne Plaza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Minneapolis Crowne Plaza Hotel located in the heart of the downtown Minneapolis business and retail district and connected to the Skyway system for easy access to shopping, dining, sports, entertainment and any other downtown Minneapolis event. Deluxe guestrooms include 2 phones with data-port and voice-mail, wireless high speed Internet access for a fee, On-Demand movies, iron/ironing board, coffee/coffeemaker and USA Today paper delivered daily. Our Cafe Northstar restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. In addition, our Krona lounge overlooking 2nd Avenue in downtown Minneapolis, features light meals, a connoisseur's collection of spirits, complete wine bar and more than thirty beers & ales in a comfortable atmosphere complete with fireplace. Take advantage of our free Fitness Center and the services of our Business Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Crowne Plaza Downtown - Northstar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Downtown - Northstar Hotel Minneapolis
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis