We stayed at the Crowne Plaza Northstar following a Twins game. The guest service personnel were very professional and the rooms were very clean. The location of this hotel is very convenient for any downtown activities. It's walking distance to any downtown location and the skyways are great for unideal weather. There are many small shops and restaurants along the skyways. It was interesting to learn Minneapolis has the most skyways of any US city...about 8 miles total. It was a very good stay and we will definitely be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Minneapolis Crowne Plaza Hotel located in the heart of the downtown Minneapolis business and retail district and connected to the Skyway system for easy access to shopping, dining, sports, entertainment and any other downtown Minneapolis event. Deluxe guestrooms include 2 phones with data-port and voice-mail, wireless high speed Internet access for a fee, On-Demand movies, iron/ironing board, coffee/coffeemaker and USA Today paper delivered daily. Our Cafe Northstar restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. In addition, our Krona lounge overlooking 2nd Avenue in downtown Minneapolis, features light meals, a connoisseur's collection of spirits, complete wine bar and more than thirty beers & ales in a comfortable atmosphere complete with fireplace. Take advantage of our free Fitness Center and the services of our Business Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Downtown - Northstar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Downtown - Northstar Hotel Minneapolis
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis