“DO NOT STAY HERE !” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Minneapolis

You added Ramada Plaza Minneapolis to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Minneapolis
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1330 Industrial Blvd NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413 (University / Dinkytown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #30 of 48 Hotels in Minneapolis
Mid MO
“DO NOT STAY HERE !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2009

Ok, so I just got back from my business trip to this hotel. Nightmare! My colleague and I checked into our room upon setting on her bed she said it was not right and hard, I said they all are just look and see probably some off brand, so she pulls up the sheets and the mattress is upside down!!!!!!!!! YES they flipped a non-flip mattress upside down! So it gets better we go to flip the mattress back over to the "sleep" side and there was a huge blood stain in the middle of it aprox 2 ft by 2ft this was not a little stain. Seeing it about made me sick! So I immediatly storm down to the office after I called and was told there was noone there to come up and look they would just give us a different room! They gave me $20 off the room and free breakfast sorry that so does not cut the horror of that nasty mattress! And you know the maid knew good and well that you can not turn those mattresses over why hide it?? Did management tell her to?? SCARY! There were many other small issues just dirty old carpet dirty old walls. The lounge staff was very nice that is the only positive I have to say. PERIOD

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Perham
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2009

Rooms were nice and very quiet. Comfortable beds.
Customer service at front was poor and in the lounge was terrible.
Added charges to our lounge tab and then argued with me at check out because I would not pay. They could not show me the receipt either that I supposedly signed. Bartender was terrible and I am a bartender by trade and seldom say that of anyone in the serivce business.
"Free shuttle" did not include to the Vikings game, you had to pay $10 for that. Shuttle is only to other areas downtown. Had to wait over an hour for the shuttle to pick us up after the game in the rain. They told you to be there 15 minutes after the game, which we left game early and got to the pick up area early, only to head shuttle left already and we had to wait until the next one.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Ramada Plaza Minneapolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Minneapolis

Address: 1330 Industrial Blvd NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Location: United States > Minnesota > Minneapolis > University / Dinkytown
#25 Business Hotel in Minneapolis
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Minneapolis 3*
Minutes from business, area attractions and shopping, Ramada Plaza Minneapolis is business-paced and leisure-minded. Free Wi-Fi in guest rooms, modern décor, pool and fitness center, inviting public spaces and Scalzo’s Italian Grille refresh any traveler. Our experienced meeting and catering experts can work with you to plan events up to 400 attendees. Complimentary on-site parking.Shuttle service within a five mile radius (complimentary, but based on availability). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
Sheraton Minneapolis
Four Points Minneapolis
Minneapolis Sheraton
Minneapolis Four Points

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Minneapolis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.