Nicely appointed hotel with front service staff. Room was clean and roomy. The gripes: Dirty outside windows disrupted nice views of the city, slowest elevators of all time (anyone ever been to the old Imperial Palace in Las Vegas?) and a suicide exit from the underground parking garage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newly renovated Hyatt Place, perfectly situated in downtown Minneapolis. Following the recently completed $20 million dollar transformation, guests will enjoy a striking new lobby, 213 luxurious suites, meeting facilities, pool area, workout facilities and a brand new restaurant and bar. Connected to the cities iconic climate controlled Skyway, you are mere minutes away from the Convention Center, expansive shopping options, amazing restaurants, and vibrant nightlife. You're within walking distance to the home of the Minnesota Twins, Target Field, location of the 2014 MLB All-Star game. You're also a short walk to Mall of America Field, home of the Minnesota Vikings. Located less than three blocks away from the revolutionary Hiawatha Light Rail, you can travel easily to and from the MSP International airport as well as the world renowned Mall of America. A short stroll to the Mississippi waterfront is home to the Mill City District. Rich in history, the area boasts fine dining, striking views of Saint Anthony Falls, gorgeous parks, and extensive walking and bike paths ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Minneapolis
- Comfort Suites Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Embassy Suites