The room was fantastic! It was a standard room but was like a 2 room suite. King size bed, bathroom and TV in one room, pull out couch, full size dining table and TV in the other. Perfect for my husband and I and our two kids! The price was great too! The breakfast area and items available to eat were amazing. It was nice for once not to have to worry about rushing down to breakfast just so you get a seat or something warm to eat. The Hyatt Place had plenty of room and the food was great! I especially loved the oatmeal and the fruit & yogurt parfaits! I didn't even go to the pool area, so I am not able to rate that but I believe they had 2 small hot tubs in addition to the pool and a fitness area. We were on the 4th floor and didn't have too much of a problem with traffic noise. Nothing that kept me from getting a good nights sleep. It is nice that the skyway system attaches to the Nicolett Mall. Very convenient! The only complaint that I have is that on Saturday night, the room next door to us started a party at 1:00am and was still going strong at 3:30am. So much for quiet hours. All things considered, this is a very nice hotel in a convenient downtown location. I would highly recommend it to anyone in the downtown Minneapolis area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newly renovated Hyatt Place, perfectly situated in downtown Minneapolis. Following the recently completed $20 million dollar transformation, guests will enjoy a striking new lobby, 213 luxurious suites, meeting facilities, pool area, workout facilities and a brand new restaurant and bar. Connected to the cities iconic climate controlled Skyway, you are mere minutes away from the Convention Center, expansive shopping options, amazing restaurants, and vibrant nightlife. You're within walking distance to the home of the Minnesota Twins, Target Field, location of the 2014 MLB All-Star game. You're also a short walk to Mall of America Field, home of the Minnesota Vikings. Located less than three blocks away from the revolutionary Hiawatha Light Rail, you can travel easily to and from the MSP International airport as well as the world renowned Mall of America. A short stroll to the Mississippi waterfront is home to the Mill City District. Rich in history, the area boasts fine dining, striking views of Saint Anthony Falls, gorgeous parks, and extensive walking and bike paths ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Minneapolis
- Comfort Suites Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Embassy Suites