“Best Thai Food in the Twin Cities” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #350 of 1,578 restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Thai
Blaine, Minnesota
“Best Thai Food in the Twin Cities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

Lemon Grass is a must do! Best Thai food in the Twin Cities for sure! Prices are fair, food is tasty and plentiful, and it has a great atmosphere. If you are looking for something different definitely check this place out
I like some of the other reviewers have tried other places in the area but I keep coming back to Lemon Grass. I love this place! The service has always been top notch and extremely friendly.
I have been coming to Lemon Grass ever since I saw their review in our local City Pages back in May of 2007. I took the authors advice and tried the house-made lemongrass sausages, Sai Oua E-sane. I told Ann, my waitress and now the owner, I had seen the review and I was looking forward to trying the dish. She recommended that I also try it with an order of sticky rice. It was delicious!!! The sausages were slightly spicy and had great flavor thanks to the Kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass, they also had a pleasant texture and a nice snap when you bite into them which is a must for any sausage if you ask me. I HIGHLY recommend you trying these sausages with the sticky rice I order them every time I go.
There are so many good things on the menu, and you should try them all. Here are some of my all-time favorite dishes besides the Sai Oue E-sane sausages: Spring rolls, Tom Yum Soup (with or without the coconut milk, both are delicious), Beef salad, and the Kao Poon Sweet salad.
I really hope you try dining at Lemon Grass; it’s definitely worth seeking out!

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“The best Thai restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

Every time I travel to the Twin Cities for work or pleasure, it’s a must for me to stop by Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine. The food is phenomenal and I just love the owner!! Always cheerful and ready to greet her guests. I recently celebrated my birthday there with my family and friends and all I can say is that the owner went above and beyond and provided the best food and service possible to make my day special. The Shrimp Roll was phenomenal; chicken salad was delicious; I can't forget about the Chicken Satay...love, love, love the Peanut Sauce...even better with Sticky Rice; Crazy Duck was something I’ve never had before and is now one of my favorite; the Pad See Eww was the best. There were plenty of other dishes that were ordered that night and all I can say was I ate and drank too much. I’m getting hungry thinking about this right now. I can’t wait to be back in the Twin Cities…and yes, I will be stopping by Lemon Grass to eat!!

Visited November 2010
“Best Thai Food in Twin cities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011 via mobile

Best food I tested after long time. Price is very cheap compare to any other Thai food restaurant in twin cities.
LOVE IT.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“mmm....delish...and so close to home; go for the creamy crunch...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2008

mmm....delish...and so close to home; go for the creamy crunch...