From the moment you enter the doors of this hotel you feel the quality of workmanship and care they take to preserve it's heritage. A spacious hallway with gleaming slate floors leads the the front desk area. The photos framed over the front desk area chronicle the rich history of the establishment.
We were delighted with the suite. It was roomy, updated and very clean with an extremely comfortable bed. Very much liked having the sink separated from the bathroom. The shower was a treat. I actually measured it as we hope to renovate one to that exact size.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The concierge (who hails from Iceland) kindly drove us to the concert we were attending and gave us a tour on the way. We were made to feel right at home. Our quick check-in and check-out were done by Jason and Joe who were very professional and courteous. We have visited the Normandy before and plan to visit as often as possible and would definitely recommend it to friends and family. Thank you for a wonderful visit. Rosemary S
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Normandy Inn And Suites
- Best Western The Normandy Hotel Minneapolis
- Best Western The Normandy Hotel
- Best Western Normandy Inn
- Best Western Normandy
- Best Western Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Best Western, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Normandy Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.