Went down to Minneapolis with a group of friends (5 of us). Booked 2 2-queen rooms. From the front desk staff (Andrew), to the bartender (great bar, by the way), everyone was great to deal with.
The decor at the hotel is a bit interesting, but I wouldn't really call it dated. It's kind of fun, actually. The rooms themselves were a bit dated, but nothing to complain about. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms well appointed.
I have stayed numerous times at the Comfort Suites across the street, and actually found this hotel to be a step up. The comfort suites has the benefit of bigger rooms, but I would say this is a better hotel, overall. Parking is reasonable at $7/night, and location is very good (5 minute walk down to Niccolet/the core of downtown Minneapolis). Would definitely stay again.
My only complaint would be the restaurant, which we stopped at for breakfast. Although prices were reasonable, the food left a bit to be desired.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Normandy Hotel
- Best Western The Normandy Inn And Suites
- Best Western The Normandy Hotel Minneapolis
- Best Western Normandy Inn
- Best Western Normandy
- Best Western Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Best Western, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Normandy Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.