It's 9 PM on a Wednesday, it's 9 degrees F out, and there's a line. That's all you pretty much need to know.
- The ice cream is excellent; stay away from "normal" flavors; Pavarotti and the Salted Caramel were outstanding.
- Service was patient with us, recommending flavors and giving samples.
- It's crowded. What do you expect from one of the best places in the city?
- I thought the "Ridiculous Sundae" needed a little more inspiration - two scoops of ice cream, whipped cream, and caramel is not "ridiculous". No cherry?
- It's not always clear what you need to order. I had to ask to figure out how to get a brownie sundae. Not a problem, but I could see how that would be really annoying to the staff at 7 PM on a Friday in the middle of summer.
If you own or manage Sebastian Joe's Ice Cream Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.