It's 9 PM on a Wednesday, it's 9 degrees F out, and there's a line. That's all you pretty much need to know.
- The ice cream is excellent; stay away from "normal" flavors; Pavarotti and the Salted Caramel were outstanding.
- Service was patient with us, recommending flavors and giving samples.
- It's crowded. What do you expect from one of the best places in the city?
- I thought the "Ridiculous Sundae" needed a little more inspiration - two scoops of ice cream, whipped cream, and caramel is not "ridiculous". No cherry?
- It's not always clear what you need to order. I had to ask to figure out how to get a brownie sundae. Not a problem, but I could see how that would be really annoying to the staff at 7 PM on a Friday in the middle of summer.