“Excellent service; quality of meats superb!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fogo de Chao

Fogo de Chao
645 Hennepin Ave., Minneapolis, MN (Downtown)
612-338-1344
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fogo de Chao is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 1,613 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 7th St. S
Orange County, CA
“Excellent service; quality of meats superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Worth every penny. Service was impeccable from start to finish. Quality of meats was excellent. Come hungry!

• Visited September 2013

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We visited Fogo De Chao in Monneapolis for our anniversary. I was blown away by the service and great food. A little spendy but definitely worth the price. We were complimented with an anniversary dessert at the end of our meal. The wait staff was absolutely top notch. Can't wait to go again sometime.

• Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“What a treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stopped in here thinking there was no way we could get a table without reservations on a Friday night. But we were able to get a table in the back. This was almost a problem because the guys didn't come around often with the different types of meat, but our waiter was AWESOME - he would come by, ask us what we wanted next, and then send one of the guys our way. I have been to Brazil and this is genuine food.

Visited July 2013
United States
“Meat meat meat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We tried this place during restaurant week so the cost was much lower for the normal experience...and it is. An experience! I'm not much of a steak person but the filet was to die for! Good salad bar but next time I wouldn't waste as much stomach room. :). Had key lime pie for dessert and that was a perfect finish to a great meal.

• Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Way over rated and not worth the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I went to Fogo de Chao in Minneapolis expecting a wonderful meal. I have to admit, I am a meat lover so this seemed like the place for me! Sadly, the restaurant did even come close to meeting expecatations. A Lackluster interior, strange salad bar and over cooked meat, ho hum service was what we got for a hefty price! All the meat basically tasted exactly the same - much was over cooked for my tastes. The salad bar which admittedly some love, left me underwhelmed. I have no idea what the buzz is about this restaurant - perhaps we got there on a bad night - I don't think so as I have heard others share my sentiments! Go at your own peril and expect to pay dearly!

• Visited September 2012