“Good eats” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fogo de Chao

Fogo de Chao
645 Hennepin Ave., Minneapolis, MN (Downtown)
612-338-1344
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fogo de Chao is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,595 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 7th St. S
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Different, but very good. Must like Meat, and must be very very hungry as you eat non stop. I went with a group of people and the atmosphere was open and friendly.

Minneapolis
“Love this Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We went for my husbands birthday at lunch time and it was awesome as usual. My husband always laughs at me because I'm probably the only person repeatedly going back to the salad bar. I love everything on their salad bar. The meat is good and the service is top notch.

Visited November 2012
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
“Meat, meat and MEAT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

It was an awesome experience for me. I went to this restaurant from word of mouth from my boss, and I was not disappointed, at all. I went to the salad bar, and was blown away by everything, especially the apple salad. The cheese bread that is provided on your table, is so much better than my used to be favorite "Red Lobster biscuits". The meats were tender, delicious, and everytime I flipped my card, I had several servers at my table. The entire experience was awesome. The only thing that caught me off guard was the cost for the sodas. Don't get me wrong, the soda was good, but 3.00 bucks a can, I'm not too sure. The server would bring another and another and once I got the bill, 15.00 bucks for soda, really caught me off guard. Best option would be to ask for the water!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ramsey, Minnesota
“Excellent experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

When planning your visit, make sure to go hungry and plan on spending a decent amount of time there. It is expensive, and yes it is a buffet, and when comparing other steak houses menus that are a la carte, the pricing is not all that bad. Being that I am not a huge steak fan, having the choice to sample many options of proteins along with a light salad bar is excellent. The sides are included as well, the rice and beans and fried bananas were nice, paired with the excellent service, we enjoyed a two hour meal with plenty of food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

If you love all you can eat, then this is for you. The food is only OK. It is a buffet with all you want meat. Nothing wowed me for flavor.

• Visited April 2012