The Westin was a great choice for us. We were in town for a Vikings game and enjoyed its location. It is also convenient proximity to a metro rail stop & on a cold night outside...that was super. We had booked the higher rate ahead of time with the ability to cancel. We had to cancel our Friday night stay & did so by the deadline. There were absolutely no hassles or glitches about that. We found our room well-stocked, things working great, comfortable, and quiet. The breakfast buffet was good and no problems. The staff was friendly and helpful. We used the valet service. We had a warm day & a cold day while in Minneapolis. Leaving on that cold day made the valet service well worth it. Not only front door service, but our car was nice and warm as we left. I love how the building was once a bank. You can envision how it may have been at one time. Take time to soak in its architecture details within the interior. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from Minneapolis's historic Farmers & Mechanics Bank building, The Westin Minneapolis will be your home to renewal in the Twin Cities. Located at the pulse of cosmopolitan Minneapolis, we are a short walk away from the best the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Priceline, Amex, TripOnline SA, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Westin Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.