With everything the Westin offers, it's difficult to find a better hotel to stay at in Minneapolis.
I've been staying at the Westin since it opened. Usually I'm in Minnesota for only one or two nights, and I need a place that's centrally located downtown. This Westin offers that, and it comes with the familiarity and excellence that's usually associated with the Westin/W family of hotels. But the two main selling points for me here would have to be the stainless steel indoor pool and the management staff.
It's difficult to find an upper-tier hotel downtown that offers both a state-of-the-art workout facility AND an indoor pool. This Westin offers both. The cold towels and free weights in the gym are also a plus.
The second reason why I always stay here is the staff. The manager, Charles Bushard, has always been accommodating and really goes the extra mile to make sure my stay is pleasant. From his attention to detail with my special requests to room selection, he truly aims to please.
Overall, you can't go wrong with The Westin. You're close to everything downtown, the staff will handle your every need, and when you go to unwind you can relax on their Heavenly Beds. You'll be happy you stayed here.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from Minneapolis's historic Farmers & Mechanics Bank building, The Westin Minneapolis will be your home to renewal in the Twin Cities. Located at the pulse of cosmopolitan Minneapolis, we are a short walk away from the best the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Westin Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.