The Westin in downtown Minneapolis is located in a historic bank building. The lobby/bar area is very pretty. Within walking distance was a mall, eating establishments and a bar with live music. All employees were helpful. It was recommended to us to use valet parking, which we did since the hotel is in a downtown area with little parking available. The Sunday morning breakfast buffet was very good food and reasonably priced at around $12 per person. There is not a fridge in the room - you can request one though. You also have the option of renting workout clothing for $5 if you did not pack yours. We did not try this option so don't know well that works.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from Minneapolis's historic Farmers & Mechanics Bank building, The Westin Minneapolis will be your home to renewal in the Twin Cities. Located at the pulse of cosmopolitan Minneapolis, we are a short walk away from the best the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Westin Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.