We recently celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary with an overnight stay at the Westin in downtown Minneapolis. It is an old bank building that has been beautifully redone. The standard rooms were a bit on the small side, but very nicely decorated. The bed was the high point of the room! So comfortable! When we told them it was our anniversary they graciously offered to comp us a dinner or breakfast. We had already made plans, however. I recommend staying at this Westin. You won't regret it!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from Minneapolis's historic Farmers & Mechanics Bank building, The Westin Minneapolis will be your home to renewal in the Twin Cities. Located at the pulse of cosmopolitan Minneapolis, we are a short walk away from the best the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Westin Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.