We live in the twin cities, but decided to stay downtown for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary. The Westin met our needs very well. The location is excellent - only about a block and a half from the light rail, very close to Nicollett Mall and Hennepin Ave. Check-in was very smooth, and we were even upgraded when we mentioned it was our anniversary. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable - we both slept great. It was also very quiet. The pool was a bit small, but nice. If there had been other people using it, it might have been a little crowded.
Overall, it was a great stay. We'd definitely stay here again if/when we decide to get away for a short weekend and will recommend it to others who visit the area.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from Minneapolis's historic Farmers & Mechanics Bank building, The Westin Minneapolis will be your home to renewal in the Twin Cities. Located at the pulse of cosmopolitan Minneapolis, we are a short walk away from the best the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.