We stayed one night, and it was nothing special. For a 4 star hotel, it was very lacking. The best part of the hotel were the outside bell men. They were very friendly and helpful. The front desk person was not rude, but not friendly and welcoming. Just a man doing a job. The carpeting needed attention in the hall leading to our room on the 5th floor. Our shower curtain had blood on it. It was just not a good experience. The best thing about this hotel was the location. Very close to dining and entertainment.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from Minneapolis's historic Farmers & Mechanics Bank building, The Westin Minneapolis will be your home to renewal in the Twin Cities. Located at the pulse of cosmopolitan Minneapolis, we are a short walk away from the best the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Westin Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.