I am visiting MSP for work this time and have been staying at the Westin for almost a week now. Nice rooms, clean and cosy. Great hotel location. Very easy to get a cab in the morning to head to work. And awesome restaurants around the hotel area for drinks/dinners, and all within walking distance.
I am particularly impressed with the service. The Westin employees just put in so much effort to get things done, without any of the 'excuses' (or explanations) that I have experienced at many other places. Their only focus was to solve my problem in the fastest and smotth manner.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting MSP for work or pleasure!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from Minneapolis's historic Farmers & Mechanics Bank building, The Westin Minneapolis will be your home to renewal in the Twin Cities. Located at the pulse of cosmopolitan Minneapolis, we are a short walk away from the best the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.