We come up to the cities, at least 4-5 times a year. It is one of our favorite places to visit. This is our first stay at hotel. It was great. We got a terrific deal through Priceline and actually stayed Thursday night and then rebooked through Priceline for two rooms for Friday night. The hotel is beautiful, the staff was very helpful. The rooms were quiet, and very nice. Only complaint, no NBC sports channel, and it's hockey playoffs. But other than that, it was a great stay.
There is a cheaper garage around the corner if you don't want to valet. Walking distance to Target Field and bars and restuarants.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from Minneapolis's historic Farmers & Mechanics Bank building, The Westin Minneapolis will be your home to renewal in the Twin Cities. Located at the pulse of cosmopolitan Minneapolis, we are a short walk away from the best the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Westin Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.