- gorgeous lobby, and front desk staff were friendly (if a little too chatty, keeping people waiting longer than necessary).
- nice room. comfortable beds, very clean and nice toiletries.
- the view!
- the location...right in the middle of downtown, within walking distance to multiple bars and restaurants.
- didn't give us any crap when we came back from dinner with 5 people carrying pillows, backbacks, games, and booze. The front desk person just smiled at us.
- quiet halls and friendly cleaning staff.
- the pool is REALLY cool-looking, nice hot tub, and clean locker rooms.
- the pool was FREEZING. The water and the room were both ice cold. Getting in dry was bad enough, trying to get in after sitting in the hot tub was a death sentence. I don't know if the stainless steel made it worse, but damn people...a pool room shouldn't be 60 degrees!
- the Wi-Fi isn't free, and didn't work.
- The people working in the restaurant/bar were very very rude and unfriendly. The front desk person informed us that the bar had a happy hour, so we went over and sat ourselves. The waitress came over, slapped napkins down in front of us, and stared at us, without a greeting or anything. When we asked her about the happy hour, she kind of scoffed and said "what happy hour? We don't have one." Which would have been fine...without the attitude. We ended up walking to a nearby restaurant for their happy hour.
I'd definitely stay there again, but I wouldn't eat at their restaurant, unless their surly staff has had some training or been replaced. Also, HEAT YOUR POOL ROOM!