Am in the middle of a 4 night stay here and enjoying it. The rooms are typical Westin style with the heavenly bed and above average bathrooms (with Westin shower). The hotel is in an absolutely fantastic location, right downtown and connected to the skyway right in the core. Good shopping and lots of restaurant choices nearby, both upscale and downscale. The hotel can be expensive, probably not worth it over $175 or so, but you can get better rates, especially on weekends. Would certainly stay here again given the choice between similar rates with other hotels (Radisson, Marriott, etc.).
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from Minneapolis's historic Farmers & Mechanics Bank building, The Westin Minneapolis will be your home to renewal in the Twin Cities. Located at the pulse of cosmopolitan Minneapolis, we are a short walk away from the best the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Westin Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.