We spent the weekend in Minneapolis in order to be nearer to Northfield, MN for a college athletic event, and couldn't have been more pleased with the proximity to the airport, downtown restaurants and easy access to the highway. The property is a beautiful, old bank building, refurbished into a hotel. The gracious lobby exudes elegance, and is the perfect place to sit and relax, and enjoy a cocktail before dinner. The room was incredible, with plenty of space to sit. Amazing view of downtown, comfortable surroundings and very clean. The bathroom is spacious, although it would be nice to have another towel bar.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from Minneapolis's historic Farmers & Mechanics Bank building, The Westin Minneapolis will be your home to renewal in the Twin Cities. Located at the pulse of cosmopolitan Minneapolis, we are a short walk away from the best the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.