This property is a great place to stay if you're in Minneapolis to attend Target Field, Target Center, or the Metrodome, walking distance to all. The entire downtown is connected by a series of skywalks so you don't have to worry about the weather or traffic when moving about, that's a plus. Also there are many restaurants, hundreds of stores, and many nightclubs either within the skywalks or on the streets below them, plus a large movie theater so everyone will have something to do before or after your event.
Parking is all valet for $30. day, a little expensive but once they park it you won't need it until you leave, everything is that close. And if you want to take a quick trip to the Mall of America or need an airport pickup, the light rail system is a couple blocks from the hotel, probably a 20 minute ride to either place.
I would consider this one of the best downtown locations for events along with Graves and the Marriot.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from Minneapolis's historic Farmers & Mechanics Bank building, The Westin Minneapolis will be your home to renewal in the Twin Cities. Located at the pulse of cosmopolitan Minneapolis, we are a short walk away from the best the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Priceline, Amex, TripOnline SA, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Westin Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.