“Great home styled food!” 4 of 5 stars

612.455.6688
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Boneyard Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #563 of 1,405 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Aberdeen, South Dakota
“Great home styled food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Five of us had dinner there with 5 different entrees. All the meals were excellent. I'm looking forward to eating here again.

Visited August 2014

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Great locatin and restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I decided to try the brunch at this location since I had heard form numerous people that their chicken and waffles were delicious. This restaurant is located in Uptown and is pretty easy to find. Parking is on-site but lot is fairly small so if it is every busy, you will need to park on the street or in the ramp next door, which is a very quick walk away. The service was good and the waitress was attentive and bubbly. The food was good but I wouldn't say it was excellent. The chicken was strips and not an actual piece of fried chicken, which is fine because the flavor made up for it. The waffles had a good flavor and I found their siracha maple syrup very interesting as you get a nice kick but still get the syrup flavor. Very unique. Overall, I was pleased and I would certainly go back to try their dinner or lunch meals.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Becker, Minnesota
“Fun location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Uptown in Minneapolis is a great place to dine and The Boneyard had the right atmosphere. We sat outside on a lovely summer afternoon and the patio was nice. The food was interesting. I had a delicious salad, but my daughter's Mac n cheese was bland and came with bacon even thought a vegetarian dish was requested. The waitress was extremely apologetic and offered to replace it. The waitress was very attentive and I regret not noting her name. There is a cool graffiti wall in front of the restaurant which is great for photos.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bloomington
“Not true southern food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I tried this place for lunch today. It has a great patio. I ordered the fried green tomatoes, and they were just OK. I ordered the shrimp and grits for an entree, and was VERY disappointed. The shrimp were TINY, and the added celery, green peppers and tomatoes. It just was not the chrimp and grits I was hungering for, I definitely would not recommend it. My daughter had the watermelon and feta salad and thought it was great (it did look good). The hummingbird cake was VERY dense and absolutely HUGE. I could only eat about 1/3 of it. Our server, Julie, was very nice and helpful.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Loved The Fried Chicken + Waffles!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We probably wouldn't have ever gone to Boneyard Kitchen and Bar but I purchased a Livingsocial deal and after going here for lunch we will definitely be going back! The fried chicken was some of the best chicken I have ever had, so moist and juicy and the coating was really good! The candied jalapeño maple syrup was so yummy on the waffles and the gravy to dip your chicken in was excellent! Our server was great and the managers cared about what you thought of your meal so we had a great dining experience!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere