My husband and I made a spur of the moment decision to travel to Minneapolis for the weekend. We took a chance and let Hotwire decide where we stayed. We were absolutely thrilled with Le Meridien Chambers. There is nothing about this hotel that is not perfect. I didn’t want to leave and can’t wait to go back. Kudos to the staff and management and thank you for keeping a smile on my face from the moment we stepped through your doors to when we left. Love you!
The restaurant and patio were both beautiful, immaculate and the food fabulous! The location is in close proximity to everything downtown. Oh and this hotel smells fabulous. I don’t know what they are using but it is heavenly.
This is a downtown location and parking is restricted. We found the parking ramps to be very close, 1/2 block from hotel. It is easy to park and walk. This is much more cost effective than paying for a valet ($7 versus $30 + gratuity).
I am a very hard person to please; I have left locations that I found unacceptable and I can tell you that you will not be disappointed. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis