We spent three nights at the Le Meridien and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel personnel were all very friendly (but, not too friendly, which is good). The room was well decorated, clean and well furnished.
Bed was very comfortable and clean.
The bathroom/shower was quite unique and very enjoyable. Large, all glass shower with a shower head in the ceiling. Could have used a little more water pressure.
Our room was cleaned promptly each morning. Maid staff was very friendly and always greeted us in the hallway.
The air conditioner worked well and was fairly quiet. The room did have a small refrigerator which as handy to keep some water cold.
We did not use the $34/night parking/valet service. We kept our car in the underground lot right next door for $13/day. Worked great since we really did not take our car out while there. Plenty of places to visit in the area and we discovered some nice restaurants. Did not try the restaurant in the hotel, but, it looked to be quite busy each night.
I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis