Firstly we loved our stay. We enjoyed the restaurants in the area and had a fun weekend night out in Minneapolis. This is a very romantic hotel and highly recommended based on our stay. The check in staff is excellent and attentive. The rooms are luxuriTous and modern. Also a little whimsical. There is no in room coffee but there was a coffee area downstairs near check in. I did not find it, not was I directed there by anything or anyone. When you need your morning cup you should not have to leave your room to get it... and if you do there should be a big neon red sign pointing out its location - not hidden. They also upgraded us on check in which made us feel extra special. We will be staying there again. The place does need a rooftop hot-tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis