I found this hotel to be a nice, well-run place. Staff at check-in was excellent, although on subsequent visits to the front desk I found less than enthusiastic staff. Room was nice and comfortable and they did give me a platinum upgrade which I always appreciate.
Desk was comfortable and the lighting was good. Housekeeping did an excellent job. Bed was comfortable too.
My only complaint is that the shower was horrendous, at least for me. It had a fancy shower head overhead (not at an angle but directly above) and I hate those. Not sure why people like them because it's hard to stand under and wash oneself. Usually there is also a nozzle, which there was. But it wasn't on an adjustable track so the nozzle would only shoot water from the permanent place on the wall which was around chest level. Maybe this is only me, but I found showering very frustrating.
Other than that I had a pleasant stay. The resident restaurant was excellent as well.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.