The hotel was a very nice hotel, but there was no ammenities anywhere. You have to order ice from room service and there was hardly any selection for food to eat. The rooms where clean and nice. The beds were AMAZING!!! Would love to know where I can get that bed topper. Great location for the hotel, but just didnt' offer some basic things that people coming back from being out would like to have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis