Stayed in a room that on the second floor. The room was very clean and modern. Got some art pieces in the room and throughout the hotel. Second floor hallway changed color constantly and reflected on the window very nicely. It also got an art gallery on the first floor if you are interested.
Due to the flight delay which caused late arrival, pretty much everything around closed already except the bars. Staffs were very nice that they recommended couple places to pick up some food. It was safe to walk around in the neighborhood at night if you want to see the "lights view". Very awesome and will come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis