Gorgeous room - we had an Executive Suite on the 3rd floor. 2 bathrooms, heated floors, a sitting area, and THE MOST COMFORTABLE bed I've ever slept in. My goodness - the feather-bed was heavenly. We didn't want to leave. A perfect night in the city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis