This hotel location is top for Mpls' best downtown bars, clubs, and restaurants - especially in the warmer months when rooftops are open. We splurged a bit on an exec suite - it was fantastic. Big size with 2 bathrooms - but all one room rather than a separate living and sleeping space, so still best for one couple traveling solo. Staff was also really warm and welcoming. Would def stay here again. Breakfast was gross, though, according to my husband. Check out the Walker Arts Center/Loring Park, Seven sushi and steakhouse, and Solera tapas bar all within a short walk (1-2 blocks)...mission was also cool. Great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis