Great location in theatre district - right across the street from the Orpheum. Easy 15' minute walk to Walker Art Museum.
Excellent service at front desk. Gay-friendly staff - always a relief for me and my partner when traveling in new cities. Comfortable lobby for getting (complimentary) morning coffee and newspaper. Very interesting, attractive and diverse array of art, including multi-media, in lobby, along hallway walls, in the guest rooms, heck, even in the elevator!
Room was well-insulated from the usual sounds of the city.
Enjoyed the roof-top seating outside the 5th floor bar/restaurant (now closed to guests, I believe). Great views of Minneapolis.
Fitness room was complete with cardio machines, stability ball, free weights and a yoga mat: Who could ask for anything more?
Rating this hotel "very good" and not "excellent" b/c the new lobby-level restaurant and outdoor bar were closed to hotel guests when I stayed there. It was only open to select group of people - seemed like they were "beta-testing" it. Such a tease since both indoor and outdoor venues looked so appealing.
Three out of 4 people in my group staying there liked the matresses and slept well - one of us thought the mattress was too soft and caved-in too much so did not sleep well. She had to remove the pillow-top in order to sleep better!
Parking at the hotel is $30/day if you use their valet service. I recommend you park at the public garage next door for much less. Street parking is pretty good.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.