I was looking for a Starwood property in the central business district of Minneapolis and booked the Meridien Chambers. Having stayed at Le Meridiens before, I was expecting a high-rise property with the typical look of a Le Meridien. When I stepped into the Chambers, I was quite surprised. The hotel felt more like an art studio than a hotel. My room was very large, and very square. And very modern. While it was comfortable, it was too stark for my tastes. The bathroom was large, but there was no tub, and the shower only had the ceiling spout. I found the down mattress pad very soft also. The hotel's location was good as Minneapolis is quite small. 10 minute walk to the Twins stadium and numerous restaurants and bars....Was it OK? Yes. Would I stay there again? Probably not....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis