Prime location near everything in downtown MPLS. Rooms are modern, interesting, and well maintained. My biggest complaint was getting coffee every morning...there's no in room coffee and only one small air pot of coffee in the lobby. It was always out w/ a crowd of people around it. Getting a cup of Joe early in the morning should not be so complicated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis