I drove down from Winnipeg and spent two nights at Le Meridien Chambers and very much enjoyed my stay. I went with my girlfriend and it was a beautiful sleek room, simple but sleek. The shower was amazing, very romantic, the bed was huge and one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in. We didn't find the restaurant too appetizing so we didn't eat there, but no comment on the food. It's a small boutique hotel, it's the absolute best location in the city and I would recommend it to most traveling to Minneapolis. There's no swimming pool, or free wifi, or free parking, I wouldn't recommend it to a family, but for a romantic weekend, this is your place. The art around the hotel and in the rooms are beautiful, with exception of the garbage bags that I thought were legitimate trash but turned out to be an art exhibit.
Negatives: a little small, wouldn't mind a steamroom or gym or pool, and the TV wasn't HD. Other than that, great stay. FYI: we booked on hotwire, paid just over 100$ per room. Review may have been different if we paid twice as much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis