The Le Meridien is located just a few blocks from Twins Stadium. We found the rooms modern and lovely. The bed was way comfortable. The problem came when trying to sleep. Even though the rooms are thoughtfully supplied with white noise machines (thanks, Le Meridien), the metal doors in the echo chamber hallway made it difficult to sleep the first night. The second night we brought in our own machine, pulled down the black out drapes and slept well. We will be back as long as they keep those specials coming!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis