This is my favorite hotel in Minneapolis and i've stayed at most of the upper-end there. Great beds and linens, very white and clean but not stark rooms, very nice bathrooms with heated floors (which is really nice in Minneapolis in the winter) but just like the W Hotel, bad shower heads. At least the hotel has excellent water pressure so the drippy shower heads aren't horrible, but not good. Also now that I think about it, there is no counter space in the bathroom, I always need to move the tissues and glasses off the stand to put my dop kit there.
I am sure the new restaurant will be great when opened, but the 5th floor lounge/restaurant is a great stand-in. I actually prefer breakfast upstairs in the light anr airy space. Overall a great property that works equally well for business travelers (yes there is a plug above the desk for your devices) and vacationers (the art and overall feel of the hotel is quite relaxing).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis