“great staff; amazing shower” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #6 of 48 Hotels in Minneapolis
South Pasadena, California
“great staff; amazing shower”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We loved this modern hotel. We had a corner suite which was great. The hotel is in a great location that has an active nightlife. Maybe a bit too loud, too late for us. But we were in the city, so a certain energy is expected.
The staff was very professional and very enthusiastic about promoting their city.
Previous reviews have commented about the lobby. For me, it's fine. It's small but functional. I don't remember when I spent any time in a hotel lobby, so it's a non-issue for me.
And the shower! Coming from SoCal, where all our shower heads include flow restrictors, these huge, overhead showers where fantastic.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
WMpls-Foshay, Creative Guest Services at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Hello from Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis! Thank you for sharing this incredible review with us & the Trip Advisor community. You provide a great point of view and glad to read that you enjoyed the city of Minneapolis!

Say hello to California for us!
Creative Guest Services

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visit Minneapolis every 6 weeks and finally completed my first stay in the Le Meridien last month. I was pleasantly surprised. First, the rate I booked through spg.com was pretty amazing. Lobby was beautiful and check-in staff was super quick. The room was clean with a comfy bed. Nice big desk space for work. The bathroom was definitely the best part of the room. Don't know if it was my imagination, but I could've sworn the tile floor was heated. Super close to great restaurants all around and very convenient location to my meetings downtown. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
WMpls-Foshay, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Hello DSWeimar,
From everyone at Le Méridien Chambers, thank you for this fantastic review. Your kind words are much appreciated and it was our pleasure to have you as our guest. It sounds like you had a great mix of fun & relaxation while you were in Minneapolis. Cheers to a fantastic summer ahead of us.

Go Twins!
Bloomington, Minnesota, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Saturday night stay was great. The hotel is a mix of art, style and cool. We were happy to be DT Mpls near the Theatres and sounds. Our room was stylish and a suite upgrade(thanks front desk) we loved the bed. One draw back was our windows overlooked the hotel bar/restaurant which meant we were in a fishbowl. We ate at the rooftop restaurant and loved the staff and food. I recommend the drink "pine" it was yummy. The place is central to Minneapolis sights and walking distance to tons of stuff including Twins games! Go here, eat here, relax here.

• Stayed March 2013
MattHaw3019, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
DSWeimar,

Hello from Le Méridien Chambers. We appreciate this incredible review you have taken the personal time to share especially coming from a Senior Contributor of Trip Advisor. It’s great to read that you enjoyed our 5th floor restaurant and location of our hotel. We are happy that you were able to sit back, relax and take in a new perspective while you were with us.

Welcome to spring,
Hudson, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed the first Time here as an overnight for a birthday in Minneapolis !
I like to check out new places!
Walking in I was like, "this is the lobby"!!!!????" Very understated and disappointing environment.
Nothing fun about the bar and barely a restaurant. They informed me that mid march remodeling was starting for their new restaurant Mill Valley! It definitely has the vibe and potential to an awesome place! Both lounge and restaurant
We missed out on the ice bar because of the hours they opened and closed!
The upper level suite overlooked the courtyard and had a wrap around deck over looking Hennepin Ave which was neat!
The upper level lounge/bar was not open but also was becoming The hotels new bar once the new restaurant was remodeled. Also has potential to be the best club in town! Swanky appearance! Is like nice things and like fun places so wrapped up in one would be the place I would return if it opened up some interesting food and bar hot spots!
Again. Loved our Suite!
I am 37 and hubby 42! We have stayed at the Ivy Hotel and W previously! Both have there pros and cons!

• Stayed March 2013
MattHaw3019, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dancingdiva11,

Hello from Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis! We appreciate the time you have taken out of your busy day to share your recent experience with the Trip Advisor community. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the suite level at our hotel. As the team shared with you at your arrival; we are currently in the process of our newest addition to the food & beverage scene at Le Méridien. MARIN will debut early summer and will offer a sophisticated, flavorful yet healthy menu along with an inviting patio. We hope to have you back as a guest and to welcome you to the new Le Méridien Minneapolis.

Warm regards,
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, but the walls are paper thin and one can hear the next room. Stayed three nights and heard parties every night...sounded like we were sleeping in a night club at one point. Standard rooms are about half the size of any other hotel too.

• Stayed February 2013
MattHaw3019, Creative Guest Services at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Powerful123,
Thank you for taking the time to reflect on your experience at Le Méridien Chambers. We are terribly sorry that your stay fell below expectations. We strive to make sure that every guest has a consistent and pleasurable experience at Le Méridien.
Le Méridien Chambers does have in room policies in place in regards to noise to make sure that all of our guests are receiving a good night’s rest. Our associates and security are available at all times to make sure that all guests are being respectful.
I hope that we will have a future opportunity to have you as a guest again to show that we do in fact provide outstanding memorable experiences. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback, please see my direct message for follow up conversation.

Creative Guest Experiences,
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I absolutely love this hotel. I've stayed here a few times and my recent stay was as great as the others.

The restaurant has left the hotel and they are in flux while another one opens. They currently have a limited menu but who really eats at the hotel anyway?

As a SPG Platinum I've been upgraded to very large suites each time I've stayed. The front desk is very helpful and asked what type of suite I had last time as they thought I may want to experience something different.

I like the clean, minimal feel and love the art in the lobby. The bathrooms are great and the shower is amazing. I can't believe the shower in the room. It has a 36" square shower head in the ceiling. It must have used 10 gallons a minute. I was kind of surprised a hotel would have such a water hog shower system.

This hotel is great. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Muntz73,

Hello from Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis! Yes, we LOVE Starwood Preferred Guest members! Thank you so much for the gracious words you have chosen to say about our hotel! It is our pleasure to have you as the creative guest! Great things are to come to the food and beverage scene at Le Méridien; this early summer we’ll be introducing Marin- the newest addition to our hotel! We appreciate the continued brand loyalty to Le Méridien Chambers and to Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide.

Cheers!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed in the Chambers for a short weekend stay. I was very impressed with the hotel.
The furnishing are really cool and everywhere you look there is something interesting to look at. The room was very large and comfortable. The bathroom was huge and the heated floors were awesome. I like that this is a smaller hotel and easy to get around. It's located in a good place downtown close to all kinds of restaurants and entertainment.

We visit Minneapolis often and will definitely be back to the Chambers. I'm excited to see the new restaurant opening later this year.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
MattHaw3019, Guest Relations Manager at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Hello truthy,
Greetings from Minneapolis! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Le Méridien Chambers with the Trip Advisor community. We are excited to bring Marin to Le Méridien Chambers this early summer and we look forward to providing outstanding service in the months to come!

Cheers to a new perspective,

Creative Guest Services

Been to Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis? Share your experiences!