My husband and I stayed the first Time here as an overnight for a birthday in Minneapolis !
I like to check out new places!
Walking in I was like, "this is the lobby"!!!!????" Very understated and disappointing environment.
Nothing fun about the bar and barely a restaurant. They informed me that mid march remodeling was starting for their new restaurant Mill Valley! It definitely has the vibe and potential to an awesome place! Both lounge and restaurant
We missed out on the ice bar because of the hours they opened and closed!
The upper level suite overlooked the courtyard and had a wrap around deck over looking Hennepin Ave which was neat!
The upper level lounge/bar was not open but also was becoming The hotels new bar once the new restaurant was remodeled. Also has potential to be the best club in town! Swanky appearance! Is like nice things and like fun places so wrapped up in one would be the place I would return if it opened up some interesting food and bar hot spots!
Again. Loved our Suite!
I am 37 and hubby 42! We have stayed at the Ivy Hotel and W previously! Both have there pros and cons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis