Great hotel, but the walls are paper thin and one can hear the next room. Stayed three nights and heard parties every night...sounded like we were sleeping in a night club at one point. Standard rooms are about half the size of any other hotel too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Starwood, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis