It's great to have a Le Meridien in Minneapolis. My husband and I took advantage of a great weekend rate just before Christmas. We enjoyed a meal at D'Amico Kitchen then retreated to our (upgraded) suite. Everything was top notch, but the loud mechanical system noise remains a distraction. In the morning, as we exited our room we discovered a darling Christmas stocking
filled with candy and a note from the manager on our door. Really a warm gesture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis