The rooms are comfortable and minimalist. My suite was very spacious with a couple of original works of art in the main space. The bed was very comfortable and the room service breakfast was above-average, even for a hotel of this caliber. The service was very friendly and attentive. Also, I really enjoyed the neighborhood's restaurants and theaters - it's situated right in the heart of MSP's arts district and an easy biking distance to most sites.
The only downside is that some of the rooms can be noisy. There's a cheesy roof-top lounge across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis